2022 Board of Directors
Chair: Susan Renda, Vice President of Human Resources, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
President: Nobu Miyaki, CEO, Elliott Group
Treasurer: Lisa Sturiale, Partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
Counsel/Secretary: Dennis Unkovic, Partner, Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP
- Donnie Bedney, III, President, PSP Metrics
- Tracey D. Beiriger, Esq., Vice President of Legal Affairs & Senior Associate Counsel, International Services, UPMC
- Stephen Ceurvorst, Managing Partner, Lord Capital LLC (Chairman Emeritus)
- Jennifer Creamer, Ph.D., Director, Center for Global Engagement, Robert Morris University
- Geordie Cruickshank, VP & Chief Financial Officer, Elliott Group
- Brenda G. Jordan, Ph.D., Director of the University of Pittsburgh national coordinating site for the National Consortium for Teaching About Asia (NCTA) Asian Studies Center, University of Pittsburgh
- Takeo Kanade, U. A. and Helen Whitaker University Professor of Computer Science and Robotics, Carnegie Mellon University
- Yuichiro Katsura, Executive Vice President, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
- Katie Mominee, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Amy Pack, Director of Tourism Development, Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau
- William Reder, Vice President of Commercial, Wheeling-Nippon Steel
- Fuyuo Ueyama - EVP and Chief Strategy Officer, Calgon Carbon Corporation
- Prescott B. Wintersteen, Jr., M.Phil.